Three words that describe us best: Professional, Caring, and Experienced.
While there are many dog daycare and boarding facilities to choose from, Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit is the best choice for the personal care and attention that your dog deserves.
Patrick Duff, the owner of Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit, has been a dog trainer and a small business owner for a long time. His love of dogs has remained with him throughout childhood and prompted him to learn various types of training techniques and dog first aid. Patrick loves helping other dog owners care for their own dogs. He trains each employee to follow specific guidelines and schedules.
Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit is a licensed, bonded, and insured company. We are trustworthy and not just in business for money, but for the enjoyment of caring for dogs. Every customer is provided with clearly written agreements so that there are no hidden fees or missing information. Each and every dog is screened to see if there are any special needs or issues that need to be addressed. We keep detailed records to ensure that each dog gets the best care possible. Information such as the dog’s medical condition, medications, habits, fears, likes, dislikes, and their overall routine is important. Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit also maintains a network of emergency vets and stays up to date on pet first aid training for all team members.
Choosing a dog boarding service can be difficult. At Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit, teamwork and professional service is what you can expect. We train each employee and to meet our standards of caring service, punctuality, and respect. Each must possess a big love for dogs.
References are important. Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit can readily offer a list of references and client testimonials. Past and current customers are the best people to ask about their experience in choosing Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit.
Dog Training, Dog Boarding, Dog Daycare, and More! Contact Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit for professional and compassionate care for your dog. We’re your dog’s home away from home.
A professional service such as Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit offers both you and your dog many benefits such as:
- Your family, friends and neighbors feel relieved because they are not burdened with caring for your dog for you.
- You enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your dog is being cared for by a professional.
- You can conveniently request other services such as training and grooming for your dog.
- Dogs receive regular meals and a daily routine.
- Dogs can avoid potentially exhausting and stressful traveling.
- All dogs can run, play, and receive care and attention while you are absent.
You can rely on Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit qualifications and services because we can:
- Provide written proof of commercial liability insurance and bonding.
- Keep detailed records for each and every dog.
- Provide a detailed written service contract that explains fees and services clearly.
- Contact an experienced veterinarian to provide emergency services in the event they are needed.
- Provide related services such as grooming, walking, dog training, and play time.
- Share extensive dog training knowledge.
- Provide you with contact information of other clients who have agreed to serve as references.
- Meet with you and your dog before actually performing any service.
Duffy’s Bed and Biscuit will rely on you to:
- Make reservations early enough to hold a place for your dog, especially during holidays.
- Show that your dog’s vaccinations are current.
- Leave clear instructions detailing specific dog information and emergency contact information, including how to reach you and your regular veterinarian.
- Advise if your dog is well socialized and allows strangers near.
- Affix current identification tags to your dog’s collar.
- Leave an ample supply of dog food and supplies, extra in case you may be away longer than planned.
- Enter our phone number into your phone in case your plans change.